Mala plum compote
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Because God has blessed us with rich fruit this year, we take advantage of the plums and start working because the winter is long and the pantry must be filled. I woke up early in the morning and picked plums for both compote and jam. Today I made the compote and I will finish the jam because I started the work today. So at work !!!
- 10 kg of plucked plums
- 3 kg of trash
- 1 preservative Dr. Otker
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 lamai
Preparation time: over 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Mala plum compote:
I picked the plums, washed them well and unwrapped them. I put in a 15 l pot then I dissolved the sugar with 5 l water, the preservative, the cinnamon and the juice from the two lemons and I put it over the plums. I put it to boil and from the moment it starts to boil, let it boil and stop. Then put the compote in well-sterilized jars in time, close well and put the jars under a warm blanket until the next day. Then we put them in the pantry.
Winter is a wonder and not only ..
It can also be served with steak
Break the chocolate and melt it in the water bath. Rub the butter well with the sugar and vanilla sugar, add the yolks, then the melted chocolate, the beaten egg whites, and at the end the flour mixed with the zeamil, the ground almonds and the baking powder.
Pour the dough into a form lined with baking paper (with removable walls and a diameter of 28 cm) and spread with a wide knife. Bake for about 25 minutes in the oven heated to 180 degrees C, then remove and leave to cool.
Wash the plums, break them in half, remove the seeds, put the fruit in a bowl with the sugar and let it penetrate for 45 minutes. Add the orange juice and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
Drain in a colander and bind the juice with pudding powder mixed with red wine. Put 16 plums aside, the others are incorporated in the juice bound with wine and pudding powder and leave the composition to cool.
The worktop is cut in three. Place the bottom on a cake plate, sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of compote and spread half of the plum composition on top.
Beat the whipped cream together with the vanilla sugar, pour a quarter over the plums, spread it, place it on top of the second slice of the top, sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of compote and fill with the plums and whipped cream. Next is the third piece of countertop, which is also sprinkled with compote.
Garnish the cake with whipped cream and the 16 plums set aside, cover and keep for about 6 hours in the cold. Before serving, garnish with grated chocolate and powder with sugar.
Plum compote recipe, as Grandma used to do every fall
In our country, plum compote is very popular… It is consumed not only as a dessert, but also as a side dish, instead of pickles, along with steak… And when we miss it, some plum dumplings from the compote are always welcome… I don't have any more I was thinking and I put a few jars of plum compote…
Choose large, ripe, healthy, stronger plums. Wash and crack in half to remove pips…
They can be left whole or in halves. Being the larger plums, I cut them in half. Place in jars so that there is as little free space as possible… In each jar add 2-3 tablespoons of sugar, then pour water over the plums.
Close the jars tightly and put them to boil, in a larger saucepan, on the bottom of which a napkin has been placed… Add water to the middle of the jars and boil for 60 minutes from the moment they start to boil…
Extinguish the fire and let it cool, then put the jars in the blankets until they cool completely…
Harvesting compote for the winter
To prepare the compote for the winter you need a 3-liter box, a can lid and a sewing machine.
A bottle will need the following ingredients:
Apple plum compote for winter is prepared as follows:
- The water in a saucepan is put on the stove.
- At this time, prepare fruit. The plums are washed with running water and the stem is separated. Do not cut the stone, as it gives a special taste. The apples are also washed and the stem is removed.
- Add sugar to the hot water and make the syrup.
- Benches should be rinsed well with soda and the lid should boil.
- The cylinders are filled with fruit and pour hot syrup.
- Then the boxes are covered with lids and put on sterilization. Banks in half a liter & # 8211 for 12-20 minutes, 1 liter & # 8211 for 25 minutes, and 2 and 3 liters & # 8211 for 35 minutes.
Winter apple and plum compotes involve sterilization. This is not a complicated process. In a large saucepan pour water, put the cloth on the bottom and put banknotes. Then the container is set on fire.
Special boxes with self-wrapping lids are on sale. This does not require a sunset device. After adding the boiling syrup, cover it well.
The plum compote recipe is one of the most prepared recipes for winter housewives. Stew is a good dessert anytime, especially if you make it at home, naturally and without added preservatives. Below we tell you the simplest and fastest recipe for plum compote. It's time to try it to enjoy its delicious taste all winter!
Plum compote recipe:
It is the season of plums, which is why housewives prepare intensely to fill the winter pantry with goodies. Stew, jam or jam are all on the list in the next period, so let's start today by revealing the best plum compote recipe. It is not complicated at all, moreover, it is done immediately! Here's how:
1. Peel the plums and wash them as well as possible.
2. Put the sugar, water, cloves and cinnamon stick in a large pot. Leave on the right heat and mix until a syrup forms. When the syrup starts to boil, add the plums, mix with a spoon in the syrup, so that they all pass through the syrup for a minute, then remove with a whisk and place in another bowl.
3. The plums are placed unpressed in clean jars and sterilized beforehand, leaving a free space of 2-3 cm to their mouth. Allow the syrup to cool, then pour evenly over them to the same level. The jars are sealed and allowed to cool naturally.
No green leaves, no pods can withstand the fierce blizzard.
The windows are frozen. The slippers are perforated and cold.
My mother told the good ones not to go sledding
I do not care. I sneak out on the road & # 8230
The children of the village gathered at the toboggan. We train, we lump. We play hide and seek & # 8230.
One by one, the playmates roam around their homes & # 8230
Now and now! I read in my mind & # 8230
My mother just slept and didn't take me to three guards!
I enter the yard with great care.
A sweet scent tickled my nostrils.
Dried plum compote and scraps & # 8230
Let's wash our hands because the compote is too cold & # 8230
I stuff my frozen nose in the fragrant, warm steam & # 8230
There is no more harsh rebuke than there is
A few days before I left for God, he helped me to loosen no more and no less than 100 kg of plums.
We both went to the market and brought them & # 8230
I pampered her in turn by taking her hot compote to the hospital
Tonight, I unwrapped the plums alone
This plum compote, which reminds us of childhood, can be served with all kinds of cakes, over ice cream or plain. It is easy to prepare, you only need a few ingredients, available anywhere, especially during the fall. You will need about half an hour.
You can prepare a larger amount than the recipe below, if you want to preserve a few jars of plum compote for the winter. Compote juice can also be used as a healthier alternative to the juices you find at the supermarket. Here's how to make plum compote in your own kitchen without too much hassle!
Ingredients for plum compote:
300 milliliters of water
150 grams of granulated sugar
500 grams of ripe plums
1 cinnamon stick
1-2 stars of anise
3 steps to prepare plum compote:
1. Wash the plums well, under a stream of cold water, then drain. Cut into quarters, removing the pips. Be careful not to be hit or spoiled, as it will compromise the taste of the whole dish.
2. Boil water in a pot with the sugar. It is recommended not to use an aluminum pot, as it can react with the acidity of plums. When the water starts to boil, stir to dissolve the sugar well and add the plums, cinnamon sticks and aniseed stars.
3. Boil the compote over low heat, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon, for about 20 minutes or until the fruit softens and begins to decompose. Turn off the heat and allow to cool. Leave in the fridge for an hour or more and serve.
If you want, you can replace the cinnamon stick and anise with a vanilla stick.
I no longer prepare jam, jam and plum compote. Here's what I make of them!
Certainly, everyone has heard of particularly tasty dried tomatoes and many have even tried to prepare them. Today we offer you an interesting recipe for a spicy snack, with a sweet-sour taste.
& # 8220Dried plums & # 8221 will add flavor to meat, chicken or fish dishes and can turn a regular sandwich into a refined and tasty one. Prunes can be added to fresh vegetable salads, salted tart dough or used for appetizers. Don't miss this phenomenal recipe!
-0.5 kg of fleshy and dense plums
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Prepare the plums: wash them, dry them and remove the seeds. Season them with salt, add the herbs and chopped garlic, mix carefully.
2. Line the tray with baking paper and place the plum halves with the cut up. Dry the plums in the preheated oven at 60-70 degrees for 1.5 hours, then open the oven door slightly and let them sit for 3-4 hours.
3. Put the dried and cooled plums in layers in a jar. Pour the vinegar and olive oil mixture on top so that it covers them completely. Cover the jar and refrigerate. Let the plums sit for 7-8 hours, then you can taste them.
4. You can also dry the plums in a fruit dryer. At first, dry them at 70-80 degrees for an hour, then reduce the temperature to 40-50 degrees and dry the plums for a few hours. The drying time of plums depends on the model and technical characteristics of the appliance. Turn off the dryer, allow to cool and check the fruit, repeat the procedure, if necessary.
Note:for this can it is preferable to use small jars, which close with lids. Prunes are great to keep in the fridge for up to 6 months.
Quince Compote For Diabetics
I still had some blueberries. Whether you are on a low-calorie, low-carb diet or you want to preserve fresh fruit for a person with diabetes, the methods of preservation are the same. Another friendly sweetener is xylitol which has half the calories contained in sugar and in addition has a low glycemic index ig thus becoming of interest to diabetics.
Quince Compote Simple Recipe With Gina Bradea Recipe In 2020 Mason Jar Wine Mason Jar Wine Glass Mason Jars
20 Best Recipes Compot Images In 2020 Recipes Recipes Sweets
Gutta Gem With Images Jar Of Asparagus Gem
Pin On Cristina S World
Pin On Conserve
Quince Compote Without Preservative Quince Laura Laurențiu Recipe Jam Juice Compote
You might still be interested.
Quince compote for diabetics. To prepare sugar-free quince jam you need the following ingredients. Quince diabetes compote page 1 of 1. 30 ml of lemon juice. and stevioside is recommended for diabetics.
Recipes recommended for diabetics recipes with low carbohydrate levels that can be used to establish the diet of diabetics. Wash the fruit and wipe with a paper towel. It is not usually recommended for diabetics, but no matter how sharp they are, there is no danger. Compote wrote on them.
How to prepare sugar-free quince jam. From the very beginning, it should be mentioned that without sugar and without preservatives, compotes and jams are more exposed to fermentation, so a much stricter hygiene of the containers must be observed. Quince compote for winter quince jam diced quince jam. To start, peel the quinces and remove the apples and then grate them or use a robot to grind them well.
I like some very black ones, only at that time they weren't really baked, but I picked a few bunches whose berries also ended up in the compote pot. It lasts 3 years very well. Cut the quinces into pieces and immediately place them in a pan with water and lemon juice so that they do not oxidize. If you liked our recipe for quince compote for winter, don't forget to review it.
Quince jam without sugar recipe. After you have finished cooking. How to prepare sugar-free quince compote. Quince compote without preservatives an aromatic compote with a sweet and sour taste that should not be missing from the pantry of any housewife.
To obtain an authentic compote you should take into account the following recommendations. My husband had bought some plums. Simple recipe from the past without chemical preservatives. The truth is that I haven't done it for a few years, I really don't like cleaning quinces.
Diabetic recipes 44 2 servings 20 lei 13 recipes made by children 4 the joy of sharing something good 4 recipes for mounting gold 35 multicooking 86. Quince compote with pears for babies 4 6 months millet porridge for babies 4 6 months millet with milk and vanilla . But in the winter evenings we also like a quince compote with a semolina with fine and creamy milk, for example the recipe here I got 4 jars of 400 ml of compote because the quinces were very beautiful and I didn't throw anything away.
Ingredients needed for plum compote:
1 kg plums (green ones can also be used)
1 l apa
200 gr sugar
& frac12 lemon
1 cinnamon stick
Water with sugar, cloves and cinnamon are boiled over low heat. Leave for 15-20 minutes until the composition takes the form of syrup.
The second stage:
Add whole plums and lemon cut into thin slices. Let it simmer for about 15-20 minutes!
The last stage:
The plums are taken and put in jars. Add the syrup over it and close the jars well. Put for 30 minutes in a bain-marie. A little preservative can be added to each jar.
If preparations plum compote for immediate consumption, give up the last stage, but make sure it cools down before putting it in the fridge.