Salted cake appetizer
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Take a white, round, fluffy loaf and cut it into 3 sheets. Level the sheet above, if necessary.
Boil hard-boiled eggs, cool them in cold water and peel them.
Choose the dill, wash it and finely chop it.
Mix the cottage cheese very well with the butter and when it has become even, divide the cream into two equal parts. From the first part, make the cream cheese. Chop the eggs, then mix them with cream cheese, salt and finely chopped dill.
Make the ham cream. Finely chop the Prague ham and mix it with the other side of the cream cheese. Refrigerate the creams for a few minutes to harden.
Put the first sheet of bread on the plate and moisten it a little with milk, then spread the cream cheese with eggs and dill on it. Overlay the second sheet of bread over it, which you also moisten with milk and then grease it with ham cream.
Dampen the third sheet of bread with milk, but on the side that will overlap the ham cream. Overlap the third sheet, then grease it with butter and decorate as you wish and with what you want. Refrigerate the cake until ready to serve.
For the mayonnaise, finely grate the yolk of a hard-boiled egg, add 1/2 teaspoon of classic mustard and then incorporate the raw yolk. Pour oil, little by little, until the mayonnaise thickens and then add a few drops of lemon juice. Mix until a well-bound mayonnaise results, good for decoration.
Salt herring bomb! A super appetizer for the festive meal!
The salted herring roll is an interesting appetizer, which is easy to prepare and has an exceptional taste!
-a salted herring (medium in size)
-60 g of fresh parsley
-100 g of soft butter (at room temperature)
-a tablespoon of ground turmeric
1.Remove the head, tail and wings of the salted herring. Clean it of the entrails and wash it very well. Thread it, then remove its bones and skin. You need to get 2 neat fillets, which you can cut into longitudinal halves (this way you will get a thin and fine layer of fish in the roll).
2.Separate the egg whites from the boiled egg yolks. Put the egg whites through the large grater and the yolks through the small one.
3.Mix the yolks with the soft butter and the ground turmeric.
4.Crush the parsley with a blender and place in a bowl.
5. Dissolve the gelatin in cold water and allow it to hydrate. Then melt it on a bain-marie, over low heat or in the microwave, being careful not to boil it.
6. Mix the mayonnaise and melted gelatin.
7. Spread 3 pieces of cling film on the work surface, partially overlapping them, to obtain a large sheet of plastic.
8. Add a pinch of salt and 5 tablespoons of mayonnaise combined with gelatin to the chopped parsley. Stir. Spread evenly the composition obtained on the food foil - in the form of a rectangle with the dimensions of 20 x 30 cm.
9. Mix the grated egg whites with 5-6 tablespoons of mayonnaise combined with gelatin. Spread the resulting composition on the parsley rectangle.
10.Place the halves of the fish fillets on the egg white layer.
11.Mix the composition of butter and egg yolks with the remaining mayonnaise. Spread it evenly over the fish layer.
12. Roll everything into a roll with cling film.
13. Wrap the roll in a few more layers of cling film so that it is well pressed (so it gets a more neat shape).
14. Refrigerate for 12 hours.
15. Remove the roll from the refrigerator and foil.
16.Cut it into pieces with a thickness of 1-1.5 cm. Place them on a plate.
Salted cake appetizer - Recipes
I was telling you the other day on my Facebook page that one of my favorite desserts is the cheesecake. Sweet variant. So I wondered why a salty version of it wouldn't work. I used what I had at home at the time and quickly made a very tasty appetizer that I quickly ate with my husband. If you like cheese, I invite you to try this dukan recipe (just because it is made with skim milk), which will delight your taste buds.
For those who follow my recipes but are not on a diet, I remind them that I can prepare these recipes with normal products (in this case cheese with a higher percentage of fat).
But no more talking and let's get to work.
Attack Phase, Cruise (PL, PP), Consolidation, Definitive Stabilization
ingredients (18 cm diameter tray I used for these quantities):
- 5-6 slices of ham / turkey ham (or chicken)
- 3-4 strands of green onions (attack or PP put 1 strand)
- salt, pepper, herbs
Preparation. Beat the eggs, add the yoghurt and skim cheese and mix until smooth.
We cut the ham into cubes, and the onion slices about 1 cm. Add them over the cheese composition and mix and then season to taste.
Put the composition in a smaller tray, for a larger tray double the composition. If the tray is silicone, the composition is poured directly into the tray, if you use a different kind of tray then cover it with baking paper. Put in the oven heated to 180 degrees and bake for about 1 hour and a quarter. Leave to cool and eat cold.
Chicken Liver Appetizer Cake & # 8211
1. Wash the liver, then grind it in a blender.
2. Put in a bowl milk, eggs, flour, vegetable oil, salt and mix well.
3. In a heated skillet, pour the dough and bake flat sheets like pancakes, fried on both sides.
4. Line the pan with oil only for the first sheet, the rest will separate easily due to the oil inside the dough.
5. Put the carrots through a grater, cut the onion in half into rings, salt and fry the vegetables in vegetable oil for 5-7 minutes.
6. Take the fried sheets one by one, cover them with mayonnaise and spread a layer of onion with carrots, then cover with the next pancake.
7. Finally, line the cake with mayonnaise and let it cool.
Waffle cake and salted herring - the appetizer, with which you can surprise your guests!
After you prepare the appetizer cake from salted herring and waffle tops, you will become a permanent fan of this dish! He will be to the liking of your guests and no one will leave without asking you for the recipe.
-6 wafer sheets (120 g)
-300 g of Champignon mushrooms
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Peel and cut an onion into cubes.
2.Cut the Champignon mushrooms into pieces.
3. Fry the onion in a small amount of oil until it becomes semi-transparent. Add the mushrooms and salt. Simmer until ready (for about 5-6 minutes), over medium heat, stirring constantly.
4.After they cool a little, pass them with a blender.
5. Peel and boil the carrots. Allow to cool and pass through a small grater.
6.Cut the cleaned herring of skin and bones into pieces. Chop the second onion. Put the respective ingredients in the blender jar and pass them until smooth. If you don't have a blender, you can use a meat grinder.
7. Assemble the cake: put a wafer sheet on the plate and grease it with half of the herring composition. Grease the fish layer with a thin layer of mayonnaise.
8. Place the second wafer sheet. Spread half of the mushroom composition evenly over it. Grease it with a thin layer of mayonnaise.
9. Place the third wafer sheet. Cover with half the grated carrots and a thin layer of mayonnaise.
10.Repeat steps 7, 8, and 9.
11. Grease the edges of the cake with mayonnaise. Put it in the fridge and let it soak for at least 3 hours or, preferably, overnight.
12. Decorate the cake to your own taste: we sprinkled it with grated cheese and chopped dill, placed in the form of nests. I covered each dill nest with a teaspoon of red caviar.
13.Port the cake and serve.
You will get a real culinary masterpiece, which will decorate the holiday table. The cake is fine and simply melts in your mouth!
First carefully cut the crust of the toast bread slices. For the sauce, mix 200g cream cheese, mustard, 75g mayonnaise, finely chopped green parsley, salt and pepper to taste. Place 3 slices of toast on a large plate, then grease a thin layer of sauce, which we spread evenly and put on top 100g (a packet) of smoked salmon.
Grease the salmon with a very thin layer of mayonnaise, then put the second layer of slices of toast. Grease the slices with the mustard sauce, put cubes of cucumber and red pepper on top, season with salt and pepper, grease again with a little sauce.
Then another layer of slices of bread, another layer of mustard sauce, smoked salmon (second package). Grease the salmon with a little mayonnaise or mustard sauce here we have left and put the final layer of slices of bread. Prepare a mixture of 200g cream cheese, 75g mayonnaise, salt and pepper and coat the cake in the cream obtained. For the shrimp: thaw them, then fry them in a little olive oil until they change color and are nicely browned, then season with garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper, mix well and leave them on the fire for another minute. All we have to do is decorate the cake with slices of radish, carrot, cucumber, shrimp, parsley, etc.
& ldquoAppetizer cake & rdquo is indeed a very simple recipe to make, but so versatile! You can play so nicely with the ingredients and the decor, to finally get one of the most spectacular cakes you have ever made, even if it is a savory cake! Good appetite!
6 tomatoes, 400 g mayonnaise, a few mushrooms, 2 boiled eggs for garnish.
A famous actress wears a unique protective mask. What other mask ideas do brands come up with?
The women in Ștefan Bănică's life. Who is the most insistent. Exclusive
Mix the ingredients for the pumpkin pancakes. We beat the eggs with the salt first. Add the grated zucchini, grated onion, garlic, then gradually add the flour. The pancakes are made from the dough obtained. Heat the pan with a little oil and put the dough with the help of a polish, with a spoon we help the dough to spread over the entire surface of the pan. Bake the pancakes on both sides, over low heat, until smoky. We will get 5 & # 8211 7 pancakes. We prepare the ingredients for the filling. We cut the tomatoes into rounds.
We assemble the cake. Grease each pancake with mayonnaise, put the tomato slices. Repeat until we finish the pancakes. On the surface and on the edges of the cake we press the crushed egg yolk and egg white. The pumpkin cake is ready. Serve as soon as it has assembled. Good appetite.
This recipe, made by Mirela, is an elegant and handy appetizer (use the supplies usually in the house).
(for 8 servings):
1 round black bread of 250 gr.
500 g zacusca
450 g of caviar
500 g liver pate
300 g cream cheese (homemade cheese, crème Bonjour, Fagaras, etc.)
black and green olives, bell peppers, for garnish
With a well-sharpened knife, remove the breadcrumbs, leaving a countertop that I cut into 4 approximately equal slices.
Grease the slices one by one, the first with cream cheese, the second with zacusca, the third with caviar and then dress the cake thus obtained in liver pate.
Garnish according to imagination and time with olives and peppers and leave for about 1 hour at room temperature to soften and penetrate the ingredients on the counter. Then cut and serve.
Some of the ingredients can be replaced with chickpea puree, sesame puree, beaten beans or spinach puree, etc. Zacusca and cheese are important, they give it a special taste between sweet and salty. Try it and enjoy it in several ways.
Recipes that feed 10 or more people
Swedish meatballs receive a seasonal hit in this slow-cooking Christmas appetizer.
Pizza bites crown
Shortcuts purchased from the store make this pizza wreath workable for a busy holiday season.
Stuffing with slow cooker
Wet without being wet, this crockpot stuffer is a keeper.
Chocolate Guinness beef crockpot
A classic dish receives an unusual treatment in this dark and rich winter stew.
This hearty holiday lasagna comes together in 30 minutes and serves 12.
Stew of salted mushrooms
Red wine, rosemary, two types of mushrooms and carrots combine for a great vegan Christmas food.
Swiss chard and kale gratin
Two healthy vegetables are cooked in a creamy sauce and covered with crispy breadcrumbs.
Green bean casserole with slow cooker
A slow cooker helps this popular garnish come together quickly.
Cranberry pudding with butter sauce
Molasses cake with blueberry butter, with molasses, is a decadent Christmas dessert.
Mint cheese trifle
This layered Christmas trifle for 20 is quickly assembled using ingredients purchased from the store.
Chocolate Cake And Salted Caramel
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease two round trays and line them with baking paper, including the edges.
2. Sift flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and 1/2 teaspoon salt into a large bowl. With the help of an electric mixer, beat at low speed until smooth. Add eggs, whipped milk, oil, vanilla and 1 cup of cold water. The speed increases at medium. Beat for 3-4 minutes or until mixture is smooth.
3. Divide the dough into two trays. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a stick inserted in the center comes out clean. Leave in trays for 5 minutes, then remove and allow to cool completely.
4. To make the chocolate icing, mix cocoa and 1/4 cup hot water in a bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar until the composition turns pale. Beat and a creamy texture. Add the chocolate, then the cocoa mixture and mix.
5. Combine the caramel and salt in a bowl. Using a serrated knife, cut off the top of each countertop. Cut each countertop in half horizontally. Transfer the first half to a plate. Spread 1/3 of the caramel mixture. Cover with the second half of the countertop and spread with 1/2 of the remaining caramel mixture. Repeat, ending with the last half of the countertop. Add the chocolate icing on top. Sprinkle with salt. It is served.