Die in the freezer
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Blackberries in the freezer:
About 3-4 bags come out of a kilogram of blackberries. grams (each as desired) and put in the freezer.
Fasting cakes: 20 delicious fasting cake recipes
Easter Lent has begun, the biggest and most difficult of the year. If you are among the people who choose to give up meat, eggs, milk and all animal products in general, then it would be good to know a few things about the period of fasting.
During fasting, the body undergoes sudden changes and has to adapt as it goes. We deprive it of animal protein, the most important source of protein, so we must be careful to introduce other sources of vegetable protein in our diet, so as not to upset our metabolism.
Nutrition during fasting
When fasting is done correctly, it has not only a spiritual role, but also a detoxifying effect and helps many to lose weight. For this to be true, a fasting diet must rely heavily on fruits and vegetables and not on unhealthy but handy foods such as french fries, zacusca or vegetable pate.
A golden rule when fasting is not to starve. Although it seems that if you stop eating meat, your food choices are drastically diminished, this is not the case at all. You have a lot of fruits and vegetables at your disposal, which you can cook and consume in a lot of ways.
Another important aspect, which many seem to ignore, is the return to regular eating after fasting ends. This should be done gradually, in moderation. After the body has been deprived of so much food for seven weeks, the biggest mistake is the overeating that many do when fasting ends.
The body and the digestive system are not prepared to efficiently digest a large amount of food, especially since we are talking about heavy foods for digestion: drob, lamb, Easter, cake, etc.
Fasting sweets and cakes
If you are passionate about sweets, it will probably be the hardest for you, during Lent, to give up your favorite desserts. There is no need to cut them completely from the menu, because there are a lot of fasting cakes that you can enjoy. Not to mention the recipes that can be adapted to comply with the rules of the job.
If you want to do it fasting cake, then clearly you have to exclude those that have as ingredients eggs, milk, cream, butter, etc. or find substitutes.
There are a lot of fasting cakes that you can do for yourself and your family during this time. From pancakes and fasting donuts, to fasting cakes with apples, fasting cakes with fruit, fasting cakes with jam or jam, fasting cakes with walnuts, blacks, cake, sponge cake, pies, etc.
Today we present you some recipes for fasting cakes, which you can make until Easter and which the whole family will enjoy, whether they are fasting or not.
Fasting cakes with apples
Apples, the most handy and cheap seasonal fruit, can be the perfect base for one fasting cake. Sweet and fragrant, in combination with sugar and cinnamon, apple cakes can sweeten your fasting days. If fasting cakes with apples, the most common combination is that of apples with puff pastry / pie sheets, but there is also the option to make a fasting dough at home, for a special taste.
Fasting strudel with apples
a package of thawed puff pastry dough (fasting)
500 g apples
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
250 g brown sugar powdered sugar for garnish
Peel the apples and cut them into small cubes. Heat them together with the sugar and cinnamon, until the sugar has melted and the liquid in the bowl has dropped. Drain the water left by the apples, if any.
Spread the dough on a baking sheet and cut it in half. Put half of the filling, leaving a few cm free edge.
Start rolling, and when you're done, turn the strudel with the opening down. Do the same with the other half of the dough.
Press the edges to "seal" the contents. Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until browned. Powder with sugar and serve!
Quick apple pie - fasting
Fresh apple pie
250 ml of mineral water
150 ml oil
250 g sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
600 g of salt flour
1 kg of apples
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 sachet of vanilla sugar
Wash, clean and grate the apples. Put them in a saucepan with the sugar, vanilla sugar, cinnamon and harden them until the sugar melts and the water left by the apples partially evaporates.
In a bowl, put mineral water, oil, baking powder and a pinch of salt. Mix with a whisk and start to gradually add the flour. Knead until you get a firm dough and leave it for 15 minutes.
On a sheet lined with baking paper, spread half the amount of dough. Put the drained apples and spread on the entire surface of the dough. Put the other half of the dough spread on top and prick with a fork from place to place.
Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes. Powder with sugar when cooled.
Fasting cakes with jam
Jam cakes are among our favorites. Everyone has a jar of jam or jam from last autumn in the pantry and you can easily play with the flavors and textures.
Fasting cakes with jam or jam they are very easy to make and do not need an extra amount of sugar, because the jam is already sweet. If you don't have jam or jam, you can quickly make it from frozen fruit, sugar and, optionally, gelatin.
Fasting cake with plum and walnut jam
10 tablespoons water
10 tablespoons sugar
10 tablespoons oil
a baking powder
grated peel from an orange
as much flour as it contains
2 jars of 400 g plum jam
a handful of walnut kernels
Method of preparation:
Mix the water with the oil and sugar, add the baking powder, orange essence and a pinch of salt. Start adding flour and knead until the dough no longer sticks to your fingers.
Take a piece of dough and put it in the freezer. Chop the walnut with a knife and mix with the plum jam.
Roll out the dough and place it in a tray with baking paper. Put the jam and walnut mixture and spread evenly over the dough. Place the piece of dough in the freezer on a large grater and place it on top of the jam.
Bake for 40-45 minutes.
Fasting black woman with jam
Fasting strudel with berry jam
Fasting cakes with walnuts
Walnut is such a versatile ingredient that you can include it in a lot of recipes fasting cakes. From fasting cake, to baclava or oriental recipes.
Day-night cake with walnuts
300 ml mineral water
200 g sugar
150 ml oil
1 teaspoon baking powder
350 g flour
3 tablespoons cocoa
250 g nuts
Dissolve the sugar in mineral water, add the oil and essence. Mix the flour with the baking powder and pour over the water, stirring carefully so as not to form lumps.
Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place half of the dough. The other half is mixed with cocoa and poured over the white dough.
Sprinkle with finely chopped walnuts and place in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.
Sarailie with walnuts
1 pack of pie sheets
300 grams of ground walnuts
50 ml oil
500 ml of water
200 grams of sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Spread a sheet of pie and grease with a little oil. Put a layer of ground walnuts on the edge and start rolling. At the end, seal the ends and gently squeeze by pushing in the middle.
Do the same with each sheet, place the sarailie in a pan and bake until golden brown.
Meanwhile, make the syrup. Put all the ingredients on the fire until the sugar melts and mix. Pour the syrup over the cake as soon as you take it out of the oven.
Walnut and honey cake
Other fasting cake recipes
I told you above that almost any cake recipe can be adapted to meet the rules of fasting. E.g. you can replace milk with soy or almond milk, butter with margarine or oil, etc.
Here are some others fasting cakes you can do more during this period!
Fasting cake with leaves, jam and caramel semolina cream
Mini fasting muffins with jam
Fasting cake with Fanta
Lent cake with chocolate and walnuts
Fasting black woman with icing
Fasting donuts with chocolate
Cake with burnt sugar leaves and coffee cream
Post diplomat cake
Fasting homemade chocolate
You have to see it too.
Preparation time: 5 min.
Total cooking time: 15 min.
Amount: 8 servings
- Laugh the shell from 1 lemon and then squeeze the juice from it and put them in a small bowl aside.
- Wash well 600 g mure, put them in the bowl of the Thermomix and grind them 40 sec./speed 3.
- Put the blackberries in a separate bowl.
- Rinse and wipe / dry the mixing bowl well and reassemble.
- Add 3 egg whites, ¼ teaspoon of salt and set 3 min./speed 3.5 .
- MAKE 3.5 min./speed 2 and gradually pour through the lid hole 150 g vanilla sugar, and after you finish pouring the sugar add the lemon juice and peel and 100 g yogurt with 10% fat.
- MAKE 3 min./speed 2 and gradually pour the crushed blackberries through the hole in the lid.
- Put the composition in a frost-resistant container and leave the ice cream for at least 4-5 hours in the freezer before serving.
Large bowl, small bowl, freezer container, special ice cream spoon.
Recommendations for serving aerated blackberry and lemon ice cream prepared at Thermomix
Remove the aerated blackberry and lemon ice cream from the freezer 10 minutes before serving and use a special spoonful of ice cream to form cups.
Use your favorite toppings because this ice cream is tasty in almost any combination. Flakes or chocolate sauce are a safe choice, and frozen fruits will add flavor.
Blackberry cream ice cream
Need: 300 grams of blackberries, 150 grams of caster sugar, 500 milliliters of whipped cream
Procedure: 1. Wash the blackberries and grind them with the mixer. If you want to avoid the seeds, pass them through a sieve.
2. Add the sugar. Meanwhile, beat a whipped cream that you will mix with the blackberry mixture.
3. Put the ice cream mixture in a bowl and place in the freezer. Mix every hour to get a creamy consistency.
To the festive table
Surprise your guests with the refined taste of aged tinctures on blackberries and rom, treat yourself to drink.
You will definitely like them, and the simplicity of the preparation will make them frequent guests both on vacation and when meeting family and friends.
Ingredients Cake With Blackberries And Lemon
for a shape of 18 cm. diameter
- 1 simple sponge cake top with 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons sugar and two tablespoons flour or 1 cookie sheet with butter as in the recipe for Unbaked Cheesecake with white chocolate and raspberries
- 600 grams of fresh or frozen blackberries
- 3 medium lemons
- 2 whole eggs
- 155 grams of butter
- 380 grams of sugar
- 35 grams of gelatin
- 500 grams of whipped cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- decor: fresh mint and fresh blackberries
Preparation of Blackberry and Lemon Cake
Before moving on to the proper preparation instructions, I want to mention that the shape in which I made the cake is a removable ring that I fixed at a diameter of 18 cm. My cake is quite tall (10.5 cm) and not too wide.
1. Layer 1:
Fix the top of the cake cut in shape according to the size of the mold or press a layer of biscuits mixed with melted butter at the bottom of the mold.
Hydrate in cold water 7 grams of gelatin (preferably sheets).
Wash the lemons well with plenty of warm water to remove the chemical wax that protects them (unless you have organic lemons) then wipe. Grate the yellow peel of 2 lemons. Squeeze the juice completely from all 3 lemons and collect in a saucepan. Add 180 grams of sugar, lemon peel and 2 whole eggs. Beat everything well until smooth, then add 85 grams of butter and transfer the pan to the heat. Boil over low heat until thickened, preparing a lemon curd. As soon as it has thickened, pull it aside and pass it through a sieve. Weigh 170 grams of lemon curd into a separate bowl in which you incorporate the hydrated gelatin (if you use sheets, squeeze the water well) while it is hot, mixing well until it dissolves. The rest of the lemon curd is kept aside.
Whip the whipped cream, well cooled beforehand in the fridge. Add 70 grams of whipped cream over the lemon curd with gelatin, mix well, then add another 80 grams of cream (150 grams in total, the rest of the cream will be kept in the refrigerator until we need it) and is incorporated with a spatula. Pour this composition over the counter and hit the table form a few times to compact it well. Put in the freezer until set (about 20-30 minutes).
Blackberry puree preparation
2. Blackberry puree: put the blackberries to boil in a saucepan with 200 grams of sugar. Boil until soft (about 7-8 minutes) then pass through a sieve to remove seeds. Stir until there is not much left in the sieve, only the almost dried blackberry seeds. The puree obtained is kept warm (or heated as we need it).
Assembling the cake
3. Layer 2
Moisten 7 grams of gelatin in cold water (if you use granulated gelatin, add just enough water to cover it).
Heat 70 grams of blackberry puree, to be warm, but not hot, so as not to scald the gelatin. Add hydrated gelatin and mix well to dissolve. Weigh 100 grams of lemon curd and add the blackberry puree with gelatin. Add 60 grams of whipped cream, mix well then add another 70 grams of cream and mix with a spatula. Add over layer 1, which must already be well hardened and shape in the freezer for 20-30 minutes (until well hardened).
4. Layer 3:
Moisten 7 grams of gelatin in cold water.
Weigh and heat 120 grams of blackberry puree so as not to scald the gelatin (maximum 60 degrees Celsius). Dissolve the hydrated gelatin in the blackberry puree. Weigh 50 grams of lemon curd and add the blackberry puree with gelatin, stirring constantly until smooth. Add 45 grams of whipped cream and mix vigorously, then another 45 grams (90 grams in total) and incorporate with a spatula. Pour the composition over the already hardened 2nd layer and shape it in the freezer until it hardens well.
5. Layer 4:
Moisten 7 grams of gelatin in cold water.
Weigh and heat 210 grams of blackberry puree, so as not to scald the gelatin (maximum 60 degrees Celsius). Add 30 grams of butter. Stir until dissolved and then dissolve the hydrated gelatin in the blackberry puree. Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and 90 grams of whipped cream in two portions (as in the previous layers). Pour into the mold over the already hardened 3rd layer. Put in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
6. Layer 5:
Moisten 7 grams of gelatin in cold water.
Weigh and lightly heat 320 grams of blackberry puree. Add 40 grams of butter and hydrated gelatin. Stir until dissolved. Pour over the already hardened previous layer. Put the cake in the fridge (not in the freezer, this time). Leave for at least 3 hours (preferably overnight) before removing from the form.
How do we get the cake out of shape?
To remove the cake from the mold, lightly heat the mold walls with the kitchen torch. Otherwise, wipe the metal form repeatedly with a towel soaked in hot water, then remove the side walls. The cake is transferred to the tray.
Decor and serving
7. Before serving, decorate the surface of the cake with blackberries and fresh mint leaves. It does not need any other decoration. The beauty is given by the natural color of the layers. Good appetite!
Adaptation for the shape of 24 cm
Because the most common form of cake with removable walls is the one with a diameter of 24 cm., We calculated the list of ingredients for this as well. You can find them below, separately, for each layer. Careful, the calculation applies if you make a cake as tall as me (10.5 cm). For the cake shape with a diameter of 24 cm layer 1. 12 grams of gelatin, 306 grams of lemon curd, 270 grams of cream
layer 2. 12 grams gelatin, 180 grams lemon curd, 144 grams blackberry puree, 235 grams cream
layer 3. 12 grams gelatin, 90 grams lemon curd, 215 grams blackberry puree, 160 grams cream
layer 4. 12 grams of gelatin, 380 grams of blackberry puree, 165 grams of whipped cream, 55 grams of butter, 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
layer 5. 12 grams of gelatin, 576 grams of blackberry puree, 70 grams of butter, 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
And a beautiful song, which I hope you enjoy "My beloved blackberry / My love for you floats free / Leave yourself in sound turn around / Sing me your blackberry song!"
How to put the fruit in the freezer?
To see how I put the fruits in the freezer, so they don't stick together, I made a short video.
The fruits are cleaned of tails, pips & hellipse washed and placed on napkins, to drain well, not to have water. They are then placed on trays lined with baking paper.
Put in the freezer. After 2 days, I take them out and put them in bags or boxes. Being frozen individually, they no longer stick together.
When I use them for cakes, I put them in a sieve in the evening and leave them until morning. It thaws slowly, all the juice flows underneath. I make the juice syrup, and I put the fruit without fear on the cakes & # 128578
When I need it, I take it out and use it exactly as I need it & # 128578
Don't forget the secret ingredient: sprinkle with love and with 2-3 smiles & lt3
Now let me see you: I challenge you to try the recipe and come back with pictures and comments. I am always here, just a click away and I answer questions with great joy. We cook simple and tasty goodies together.
Let's make simple Romanian cuisine known everywhere, as our mothers and grandmothers cooked!
Recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Strawberries or other fruits in the freezer, for winter
8 recipes for ice cream
It's summer, so we eat ice cream! With various colors and flavors, ice cream is without a doubt the best dessert of the summer, and we offer you 8 recipes for delicious and easy to prepare ice cream!
1. Melon ice cream (3 servings)
- 1 melon
- 200 ml liquid cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- lemon juice
Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into small pieces. We mix the cream, then we put the melon composition, in which we added the sugar and the lemon juice, we homogenize the composition and we put it in the freezer in a casserole for a few hours.
2. Yogurt ice cream with green tea and sesame sprouts (8 servings)
- 2 tablespoons matcha green tea powder
- 4 tablespoons fried sesame seeds
1. Mix the yogurt well with the sugar and matcha powder until the sugar dissolves. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour. Then pour the composition into the ice cream machine and follow its instructions. Transfer to a container and refrigerate for 4-5 hours, until hardened. If you do not have an ice cream machine, put the composition in the freezer and mix in it every 20 minutes to avoid the formation of ice needles.
2. For the notch, line a tray with baking paper. Melt the sugar in a saucepan, without stirring, and let it simmer for 5 minutes, until golden. Add the sesame seeds and stir for a few seconds. Pour the composition into the prepared tray and spread as well as you can to get a very thin layer. After it hardens, break the cranberry into pieces. Until here you can do it 1 week before and keep it in a sealed container.
3. Remove the ice cream from the freezer 1 hour before serving. Serve in small bowls with sesame seeds.
3. Ice cream with butter and brandy (1 serving)
- 150 ml of whipped cream
1. Heat the butter in a saucepan until lightly browned and immediately remove from the heat, otherwise it will continue to brown. Add the brandy.
2. Heat the milk in a saucepan, but do not bring it to the boil. Beat the yolks and sugar in a bowl until pale. Pour them over the warm milk, stirring constantly and put the pan on low heat. Leave for 3-4 minutes, always mixing with a wooden spoon, until the cream thickens. Let it cool.
3. Beat the cream until you get soft tips. Incorporate the composition of butter and cream. Put everything in the ice cream machine until it is ready, then keep it in the freezer for up to 2 months.
4. Mango ice cream and passion fruit (4 servings)
- 1 liter of mango smoothie and passion fruit
- 4 passion fruits, cut in half
- 1 mango, cleaned, pitted and sliced
1. Pour smoothie into a container, such as a cake tin, and freeze overnight or until solid. Remove from the freezer and let it soak for 10-15 minutes. Remove the seeds from the passion fruit and set aside.
2. Take out ice cream smoothie balls with a special spoonful of ice cream or a regular spoon and put in each half of the passion fruit. Serve with mango slices and passion fruit seeds.
5. Ice cream with raspberries and coconut (8 servings)
- 1 tablespoon grated coconut
Pass 150 g of raspberries with 4 tablespoons of powdered sugar using the food processor. They are given through a sieve to remove the seeds. Pour into a bowl 225 g of yogurt mixed with a tablespoon of coconut and add 2 tablespoons of puree so that the composition gets a pink tint. Pour into ice cream molds, add the remaining raspberry puree, then another 225 g of yogurt. Stick a stick in each form and put it in the freezer until the composition is completely hardened.
6. Cherry ice cream (6 servings)
- 500 grams of pitted cherries
Mix the yolks with the sugar and sweet cream in a saucepan. Heat the mixture over low heat, stirring constantly until everything binds into a cream of a velvety consistency. Be careful not to boil the mixture, the eggs just need to bind, not boil.
Until the cream cools, clean the cherries and remove the seeds. Chop / chop the cherries in a mixer or blender.
After the cream has cooled, pour it over the cherries in a blender and mix until it turns into a foam. Depending on the method chosen, the recipe will continue differently. Regardless of the method, from this stage the goal is the same: to aerate the ice cream and prevent the formation of large ice crystals.
The ice cream machine. Start the machine and gradually pour the fruit cream with the sweet cream. Stir until it turns into an ice cream. Transfer the ice cream to a bowl with a lid (preferably a plastic one) and place it in the freezer for at least an hour before serving.
"Ice Bath". Use two bowls, one in which you pour broken ice and a little salt, in which you put the second bowl, the one in which you will make ice cream. Pour the fruit cream with the cream into the top bowl and mix gently with a whisk (insisting on the edge of the bowl) until an ice cream forms. Put the ice cream in the freezer at least 2 hours before serving.
"Homemade" ice cream. The simplest method of forming ice cream is to pour the fruit cream with sweet cream into a freezer bowl. In order for the ice cream to be creamy and without large ice crystals, you will have to remove it and mix it a few times, the first time after 1 hour after you put it in the freezer. With this method you will have to keep the ice cream in the freezer at least 4 hours before serving.
The ice cream prepared in this way (regardless of the chosen method) is served decorated with cherries, cream and / or syrups.
7. Ice cream with blackberries
- whipped cream (tube) - for decoration
For vanilla ice cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
1. Heat the milk mixed with the vanilla essence in a saucepan. Separately, in a bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar until a creamy composition is obtained. Incorporate the milk, put it on the fire and mix the composition until it thickens slightly, without boiling. Remove the cream from the heat and pour into a cold bowl, then cover with parchment paper, so as not to catch pojghiță. Allow to cool and refrigerate for 2 hours. Meanwhile, whip the cream.
2. Mix the cooled cream and ice cream to break the ice crystals, then add the cream. Stir gently, cover with a lid and place in the freezer for another 3 hours.
3. Blackberries and raspberries are blended with a blender to make a foam. The composition is put in cups, then ice cream and blackberries are added. At the end, garnish with whipped cream.
8. Ice cream with berries (4 servings)
- 500 grams of frozen berries
- 150 grams of fresh blueberries
- 3-4 tablespoons of honey
- 500 grams of plain yogurt
- A few fresh mint leaves.
Place the fresh blueberries on the bottom of the ice cream cups. Mix yogurt, mint and honey in the food processor, then add the frozen fruits. Put the ice cream over the fresh blueberries already arranged in cups.
Asparagus recipes & # 8211 Chicken rolls with asparagus
- 400 g asparagus
- 500 g chicken breast
- 2 zucchini
- 1 cucumber
- 1 small cabbage
- 3-4 pieces of broccoli
- 200 g breadcrumbs
- 200 g hazelnuts
- soy sauce
How to prepare asparagus rolls
The asparagus is washed, squeezed into two or three bundles and boiled in salted water. Bring to a boil and then drain. Peel a squash, grate it and cut it in half.
After these ingredients have been prepared, cut the chicken breast into very thin slices and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle a layer of ground hazelnuts mixed with breadcrumbs, put 2-3 pieces of asparagus and a piece of zucchini, roll, pass through ground hazelnuts and breadcrumbs and fry for 5-6 minutes in hot oil.
Remove, allow to drain and cool and then cut into slices. Serve with white cabbage salad and soy sauce and garnish with cucumber slices and broccoli bouquets.
Chicken rolls - asparagus recipes
Recipe source: Retete.unica.ro
Blackberry ice cream
200 g blackberries, 50 ml apple juice, 100 g brown powdered sugar, 285 ml liquid cream / double cream preferably,
190 ml sweetened condensed milk, a teaspoon of vanilla essence.
Method of preparation:
Put the blackberries and apple juice in a small pot, bring to a boil and simmer for 3 minutes. Stir occasionally. Add the sugar, stir until dissolved, bring to a boil and leave for 2 minutes, stirring, until a slightly thick syrup forms. Allow to cool, then take 3 tablespoons of sauce and set aside for decoration. Put the remaining sauce on the robot until it forms a puree and strain it to remove the blackberries. Mix the liquid cream until it forms a must, add the condensed milk and vanilla essence and beat well until it hardens. Put the cream in a refrigerator-resistant bowl, add the puree on top and mix with an 8-shaped spatula until asymmetrical strips appear. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Serve in cups with syrup on top.